Amalfi and Positano private boat excursion
The best way to experience the Amalfi coast is always by sea, thus avoiding the traffic and smog along the narrow and winding road under the scorching sun. On board one of our comfortable boats you will pass by enchanting areas such as the famous Baia di Nerano, the beach of Crapolla, the island of Li Galli. You will have the necessary time to vist both Positano and Amalfi where you can visit churches, museums or go shopping in the characteristic streets of the two towns.
During the day there will be stops to cool off, diving into the crystal clear waters of the Amalfi coast.
Our captain will entertain you with stories and anecdotes of the area, to discover places like the Ford of Furore and the Emerald Grotto*, places that make the Amalfi coast unparalleled.
If relaxation is your priority, then you are in the right place, Follow Me to the Amalfi coast.
Guests can choose to explore any destination on the Amalfi coast, to swim, snorkerl or simply relax in the sun.
Why not go to a restaurant by the sea to enjoy a special lunch?
Additional services included:
* Nearest departure port (Sorrento, Naples, Positano, Amalfi)
* Cruise along the Amalfi coast
* Stops for swimming
* Mask and snorkel (on request)
* Floating noodles (on request)
* Beach towel
* Visit to Li Galli island, the Furore Ford, the Emerald Grotto*
* Soft drinks (water, coca cola, fanta, plus beer, wine, prosecco, limoncello)
* Free time to visit Positano
* Free time to visit Amalfi
* Professional skipper
* Excursion duration max 8h
Our boats are equipped with: cabin, toilet, safety certificates, life jackets and insurance.
*the visit to the Emerald Grotto is not included in the cost of the excursion, extra price at the entrance of 6,00€.